Heico Aluminium voetsteun
€289.41 incl. 21% btw
Verwachte levertijd: 3 - 5 werkdagen
Indien de datum afwijkt, nemen wij contact met u op!
FACTSElegant, sporty and functional, footrest milled from aluminum with embedded illuminated field and blue backlit HEICO lettering, perfect complement to the HEICO SPORTIV aluminum pedal set Scope of delivery Aluminium footrest, rubber inlay, mounting kit
With supplied screws on the vehicle floo
Up to 60 months / 150.000 km guarantee from first registration. Scope oriented towards to that of the Volvo Warranty
Afmetingen en gewicht
Juridisch en garantie
Download de handleiding
Afmetingen en gewicht
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Size and weight including the transport packaging:
Width (cm): 32.00
Height (cm): 21.00
Length (cm): 6.00
Weight (kg): 0.55
Juridisch en garantie
LEGAL NOTICES & GUARANTEE
1. Country specific notePlease note that due to country-specific guidelines and requirements for the homologation of an accessory, there may be deviations in the scope of performance and validity of our legal information. The information provided refers exclusively to the legal situation and requirements in Germany and Switzerland.
2. Guarantee & guarantee extension(Status January 2019)
Products from HEICO SPORTIV stand for: Designed in Germany. Engineered in Germany. Produced in Germany. All products are developed and produced according to the highest manufacturer standards and homologated in accordance with strict German and Swiss approval laws. They are tested and have expert opinions according to §19 StVZO or general operating permit (ABE) or a conformity certificate (CH).
Not for products that are marked as only for export.
This, as well as the serious and comprehensive HEICO SPORTIV guarantee of 24 months / 80,000 km underlines our high quality standards. In addition, you can extend the HEICO SPORTIV guarantee by another 36 months and 70,000 km to a total of 60 months / 150,000 km – at no extra charge!
All you have to do is fill out the registration for the HEICO SPORTIV guarantee extension and you will enjoy maximum protection and safety from now on.
The key facts in the overview:
- Up to 60 months / 150,000 km guarantee from first registration on all products – at no extra charge!
- In scope and handling based on the Volvo manufacturer’s guarantee (country-specific)
- Incl. coverage of possible consequential damages through HEICO SPORTIV e.motion® performance enhancements (country-specific)
- Including mobility guarantee (country-specific)
- Incl. parts certificate according to § 19 StVZO or ABE and conformity certification (CH). Except for products that are marked as for export only
- Technical online and telephone support Monday to Friday from 09:00 – 17:00 (CET)
- Registration for the HEICO SPORTIV extended guarantee
- To the guarantee conditions
3. Legal informationLegal information on the retrofitting of accessories.
The retrofitting of accessories may make an acceptance and registration obligation in the vehicle documents legally mandatory.
The general type approval of the vehicle expires through the installation of accessories subject to acceptance and registration if the acceptance of the accessory installation has not been carried out immediately by an officially recognised test facility in accordance with § 19 StVZO and confirmed in accordance with § 22 StVZO. The accessories must be entered in the vehicle documents.
Due to the fact that there are different registration documents and legal requirements, the following procedure should be followed with regard to the facts of the case: For accessories with registration-free ABE (e.g. exterior parts): The accessories are delivered with ABE and are registration-free. If the installation is carried out with other products from which an interaction can be caused, a change acceptance with costs can become necessary according to StVZO § 19.3 or § 19.2 in connection with § 21.
For accessories with non-registration-free ABE (e.g. alloy wheels): These accessories will be supplied with an ABE. According to the KBA specifications, a chargeable modification acceptance is required. If the installation is carried out with other parts which may interact with the accessory, an individual approval (StVZO § 19.2 in connection with § 21) may be required.
For accessories with part certificates (e.g. performance upgrade): The accessories will be delivered with a parts certificate. A chargeable modification acceptance in accordance with StVZO 19.3 is mandatory, otherwise the vehicle’s operating licence expires. If the attachment/installation is carried out with other parts that may interact, the necessity of a chargeable individual approval (StVZO § 19.2 in conjunction with § 21) may arise.
For accessories subject to acceptance and registration without supplied approval documents (e.g. performance upgrades for export markets): Even without a parts certificate, an registration in the vehicle documents is possible with an individual inspection at a recognised test institute for which a fee is charged. As the exact procedure and costs for an individual inspection vary from case to case, you should contact the relevant testing institute directly for details of the individual inspection in your case.